We offer a wide variety of general and cosmetic dental procedures in a newly remodeled state-of-the-art facility.
- Routine exams and cleanings are recommended for patients at least every six months.
- We utilize digital radiography and take dental x-rays only when necessary.
- We provide periodontal therapy for patients with gum disease.
- Extractions are performed when there are no other alternatives for saving teeth, such as root canals.
- For patients wanting a smile makeover, we offer a number of cosmetic procedures such as whitening, tooth-colored fillings, crowns, bridges, veneers, implant retained dentures, and more.
- We can construct custom-made anti-snoring appliances which are an affordable and comfortable aid for a more restful night’s sleep.
- Occlusal guards are often fabricated for patients with Temporomandibular Disorder (TMD). There are many symptoms, including headaches and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain.
- We offer sedation dentistry for those who fear having dental treatment.
- We even provide Botox and Juvederm for those wanting a more youthful complexion.